May 13, 2012

ONE MORE TOO GO





These last few weeks have been very stressful with my textiles and photography exam practically running side by side of each other . I'm really happy with my final out come in textiles despite the problems throughout it - textiles department running out of my material, which really messed up what i was doing but i managed to work round it and get it all done just in time. Gutted i dint get a photo.

Photography exam dint go too bad either, it was so relaxed which i loved. I managed to produce five boards in the space of eight hours, four digital and one dark room print. I am really happy with the colors of the prints. Ive only got one exam left which is media that is this Tuesday i really should get revising but i just cant bring my self round to do it when i know  i should, cant wait to get this exam out of the way then i can relax in study leave and then i just got to wait for the results, roll on August!


3 comments:

  1. Got an exam of law tomorow 9am. FML.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it'll be worth it tho! ive finished all mine whohooo, good luck!! xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete