May 20, 2012

DISCO PANTS


NEED THESE SO BAD!I really really want these but just cant bring my self to pay £70 for some leggings. I tried them on this week in America Apparel and they are amazing, they fit so nice and pulled you in and supports you every were you need them to but still allows you to move around freely.

If anyone has them please tell me what you think and are they worth the £70, i want them so bad just cant bring my self to pay the price! so expensive!















http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsaah300.html

5 comments:

  1. i love them too but i honestly don't think that they are worth the price. think how many other things you could have with 70 pounds! they are so lovely though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's my thoughts exactly, there so much and i could by all sorts with the money! awh there just so comfy and nice! i have been looking at some similar ones in ark tho they look quite nice and there only £22.99! Going to go try them on today and see if they do the same job, ill let you know how they go! xxx

      Delete
  2. I think if you love them that much then it is worth it!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but i could by so much more with the money,if some one wanted to buy me them as a present i wouldn't mind hehe xx

      Delete
  3. Get them! They're so worth the money!

    ReplyDelete